Sunday, June 27, 2010

Breakfast at Manta Ray

On a recent Saturday morning we walked along the beach to Manta Ray and sat down to their widely known breakfast. We ordered a zucchini and onion omelet and poached eggs. The breakfast was served with a big basket filled with delicious breads and various spreads- tahini, cream cheese, and jams. We also ordered a morning mezze of cured matthias (herring). We once very much enjoyed eating at Manta Ray, but with time their menu, satisfies less and overall, we were a little disappointed. We'd like to see them renovate and update the menu. It's not enough just to have the beach location, you need to back it up.


Manta Ray
Alma Beach
Tel Aviv
tel 03 5174773

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is kind oof off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is itt tough to set up your owwn blog? I'm not very techincal
    bbut I can figure things out ppretty fast. I'm thinking about creating
    my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do
    you have any points orr suggestions? Appreciate it

    Feel free too surf to my website; Detroit Michigan lawyers

    ReplyDelete